Monday, February 8, 2016

Comedians in Cars Doing Karaoke with Elton John














Comedians in Cars
Doing Karaoke with Elton John
by Live Music Head

From trains in London 
to cars in Los Angeles,
the greatness of Elton John has been
gettin’ around my news feed today!
And I particularly like the “la… la la la la la’s
during Crocodile Rock.
But I do believe, Mr. John,
you momentarily forgot the words to
I’m Still Standing.
But hell, at least you’re still standing!
Yea! Yea! Yea!
Not only still standing at 68-years young,
but still rockin’!!
The question is, however…
WHY COULDN'T THIS HAVE BEEN
HOW I GOT TO WORK THIS MORNING?!
Seriously.
Jesus.
Why didn’t you pick me up James?
This is my kinda road trip!
AND WHY THE HELL COULDN’T I 
HAVE COME UP WITH  THE IDEA OF 
“COMEDIANS IN CARS DOING KARAOKE WITH ELTON JOHN”? 
After all,
Reginald Kenneth Dwight was my husband-to be
when I was 8.
And he still has the energy of a 20-year-old boy,
(oh joy, just the way I like ‘em),
telling James Corden that:
“once you stop, you die”
and
“you’re not too old to do anything.”
Absolutely, god damn f#@ing right, mister!
Don’t Let The Sun Go Down on Me!!!
By the way,
if I was drivin’ that car Reg,
I would definitely have kidnapped ya.
And if I were conducting the interview,
not Corden,
my most important question would be…
“Why Is It After Listening to Tiny Dancer Like 3,457 Billion Times
During the Last Few Decades,
AND With Lyrics of Songs Always Being So Important to Me,
I Stupidly Thought It Was... ‘You had a visitor today’ 
NOT ‘You had a busy day, today’?
‘You had a visitor today’ is what always 
comes outta my mouth when I sing along to it, Elton.
How could I be such an idiot? Tell me that!”
I’m an idiot.
But this has been the best 11 minutes and 37 seconds
of my day so far...

Carpool Karaoke with Elton John...




Earlier...
Elton John gifted a Yamaha B3 to a London railway station.
And then, "Surprise!!”
He popped by St. Pancras International to christen it,
by playin’ it,
and bringing joy to all them commuters…




The official website for Elton John...
http://www.eltonjohn.com/